Stand for ( Better User Agent )
Piratebay is a thepiratebay dot org screenscraper, with it one can easily search for torrents.
Order by any column, such as user / seeders / leechers. It is in early stages right now, but more
features are being implemented by the day.
It Also include a better User-Agent randomize algorithm for entropy testing purposes. And ultimately
some major redirection of the content to be an appropriate package for Security and Legislation to
dig inside a content to chunk the information within merely illegal like pure-copy, personal enhancement
in software redistribution, and totally illegal like malware and method-prone to collect citizen data
for financial purposes.
- Acces to Meta-data, get environment Information.
- Downloading a Torrent will be available but restrictive reason will
be asked for monitoring purposes.
- ( and delivered to authority for evaluation purposes, or get the real piratebay, it's analysis tools here ) .
- parse the torrent info page.
- parse the comments.
- the descriptions.
- simulating the answer over wide range of browser.
- Extracting information in quest of developping baysian rejection filter and
auto-analysis or even increasing amount of category, leaving real legality in
- Object Analysis tools with pylibelf and PE under Windows Compatible.
- documentation will be clearer .
By using distutils(setup.py), so you can easily install this on most system with no trouble.
From the base dir:
python setup.py install (you would need root access depending on the system being used(`sudo'))
You can download the latest versions released from <<No pypi for the moment, crude develpt and
in correct stuff will cause problem and rejection, but maxistedeams will release it >>
or download the development version straight from the mercurial repository hosted by me at:
Is currently lacking, about every method is documented in the source. But future prototype will
become move and more verbosis and Final realse will include test-case and a lot of documentation.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.