An application framework to create plugin-based applications
- PlugBoard is an Application Framework made in Python built on top of
- setuptools and zope interfaces which help the developer create a plugin-based application. The framework itself is very extensible and let the application be extensible too as well. An application is made up of a
- resource (get all available plugins in the application), a context
- (organize plugins into different contexts) and an engine to let plugins communicate each other into different environments (such as PlugBoard,
- Wx, Qt, Twisted, and so on) and provide some useful utilities.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|PlugBoard-0.2-py2.4.egg (33.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Egg||2.4||Feb 27, 2006|
|PlugBoard-0.2.tar.gz (77.5 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Feb 27, 2006|