Poulda - a simple upload service
Poulda is a simple file upload web service. It comes from a need I have to receive large files from friends and family who would not be bothered to use FTP or anything more complex than a web browser interface. Amongst its features are such diverse elements as:
- only authenticated users may upload a file;
- user accounts (login and password) are configured in the WSGI configuration file;
- relatively old browsers should be supported relatively well;
- the user interface is in English or French, hopefully not both at the same time.
For further details, see the documentation at http://packages.python.org/Poulda (or in the docs/ folder in the source).
List of releases of Poulda
Poulda 0.9 (2012-02-17)
- Added support for Nginx Upload Progress module.
Poulda 0.8 (2012-02-16)
First public release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|Poulda-0.9.tar.gz (90.8 kB) View hashes||Source||None|