Bibliography styles for CMFBibliographyAT
This product is an add-on to Raphael Ritz’s CMFBibliographyAT.
It is used by ATBiblioList and ATBiblioTopic to format the display of bibliography references listings (biblio smart folders and biblio lists contents) in pre formatted ways, or by using custom designed styles created by portal users.
It should not be too difficult for a python programmer to write its own file system based bibliography styles. If you do so, please share your interesting bibliography styles with the community.
What It Does
- Installs the ‘portal_bibliostyles’ tool which performs.
- Installs some FS based Bibref Styles in the ‘portal_bibliostyles’ tool:
- Minimal: Default minimal bibliography style.
- APA: American Psychological Association bibliography style.
- MLA: Modern Language Association style.
- Chicago and Harvard styles.
- Installs a few Archetypes based content types for handling custom styles and style sets: ‘Bibref Custom Style’, ‘Bibref Custom Style Set’, and ‘Bibref Custom Style Folder’.
- Plone 3.0+
- CMFBibliographyAT (1.0 or svn/trunk)
- First, add the product to Zope:
- extract the product from its archive and move it to the Products directory of your Zope Instance.
- Then, install the product in Plone:
- From the Plone interface, log in as manager and go to ‘Site Setup’ > ‘Add-on Products’. Check ‘ATBiblioStyles’ and click Install.
- If you upgrade from earlier version, you may have to reinstall the product with the portal_quickinstaller.
David Convent - david.convent(at)naturalsciences(dot)be
Mailing list for topics about CMFBibliographyAT, its add-on products and bibliography reference management with Plone in general: plone-biblio(at)zaubberer(dot)net.
Mailing list registration at: https://zaubberer.net/mailman/listinfo/plone-biblio
- Write more unit tests !!
- Export formatted lists in rtf.
- More Bibref Styles to come: We’ll have to write more specific styles in order to meet the needs of our scientific staff.
- final release
- bug fix in retrieving form values upon saving a style set
- formatList() now accepts a single bibliographic reference
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Products.ATBiblioStyles-1.0.0.tar.gz (38.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for Products.ATBiblioStyles-1.0.0.tar.gz