Provides attachment content types for link, image, and file
Several Plone products have a need to handle simple attachments: content types that do not have a workflow and no view of their own but will reuse the permissions on their container. AttachmentTypes implements simple link, image and file attachment types that can serve this need.
Install in the usual way, using the QuickInstaller.
These types were taken from the RichDocument product.
- Added attachment types to factorytool
- fixed AttributeError in isVisible method of the widgets
- IE Bugfix (adding multiple attachments)
- Made the widgets only available after the first save (if no longer temporary)
- Added french translations
- added define-macro=”view” and define-macro=”search” for translation (Linguplone error fixed)
- added define-macro=”view” and define-macro=”search” in get_attachmentsmanager.pt/widget_imagesmanager.pt for translation
- Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Products.AttachmentTypes-1.6.tar.gz (18.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for Products.AttachmentTypes-1.6.tar.gz