A portlet that adds bling to your site
A simple portlet with a lot of bling. Includes two portlets: the “Bling Portlet” will retrieve a single image object per page load and “Bling Slideshow Portlet” will reference all image objects in the bling source and display them in a slideshow. Multiple Bling and Bling Slideshow portlets are supported on a single page.
- Add the following to buildout.cfg
[buildout] eggs = . . .(other eggs). . . Products.BlingPortlet
- Re-run buildout (typically ‘bin/buildout’).
- Start Zope (typically ‘bin/instance start’).
- Install BlingPortlet via the Plone Add/Remove Products or Add-ons configlet under Site Setup.
Copyright (c) 2011 The Pennsylvania State University. WebLion is developed and maintained by the WebLion Project Team and its partners.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA.
- Fixed GS imports of portlets.xml which include a BlingPortet definition. BugzID: 18190
- Added ZCML directive to define custom views for BlingPortlets
- Description now displays on first bling item. BugzID: 5291
- Read More link is now correct on the first bling item. BugzID: 5576
- Created this product
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|Products.BlingPortlet-2.1.tar.gz (19.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Oct 30, 2012|
|Products.BlingPortlet-2.1.zip (34.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Oct 30, 2012|