Action icons product for the Zope Content Management Framework
- Products.CMFActionIcons Changelog
Starting with CMFCore and CMFDefault versions 2.2.0 the CMFActionIcons product is obsolete. Its functionality has been folded into the core CMF packages.
The action icons tool provides a centralized registry mapping CMF “actions” (identified by their category and ID) to additional presentation metadata (display title and icon). The skins here show alternative mechanisms for using this metadata within a site template.
- no changes from 2.1.3-beta2
- Restore contents of metadata.xml file.
backported all trunk changes as of November 2009 to the 2.1 branch, except for the (unnecessary) Zope 2.12 requirement. The 2.1 branch will be the “final” release branch for CMFActionIcons.
Cleaned up / normalized imports:
o Don’t import from Globals; instead, use real locations.
- o Make other imports use the actual source module, rather than an
intermediate (e.g., prefer importing ‘ClassSecurityInfo’ from ‘AccessControl.SecurityInfo’ rather than from ‘AccessControl’).
o Avoid relative imports, which will break in later versions of Python.
profiles: Removed obsolete local import and export step registrations.
setup handler: Registered steps globally.
- no changes from 2.1.2-beta
- completed devolution from monolithic CMF package into its component products that are distributed as eggs from PyPI.
- no changes
- GenericSetup profile: Fixed dependency in import_steps.xml.
- Testing: Derive test layers from ZopeLite layer if available.
- Fixed all componentregistry.xml files to use plain object paths and strip and slashes. GenericSetup does only support registering objects which are in the site root.
- moved the Zope dependency to version 2.10.4
- Fixed interface declarations added in 2.1.0-beta.
- Remove antique usage of marker attributes in favor of interfaces, leaving BBB behind for places potentially affecting third-party code. (http://www.zope.org/Collectors/CMF/440)
- Add POST-only protections to security critical methods. http://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2007-0240)
- moved the Zope dependency to verson 2.10.2
- Tool lookup and registration is now done “the Zope 3 way” as utilities, see http://svn.zope.org/CMF/branches/2.1/docs/ToolsAreUtilities.stx?view=auto
- moved the Zope dependency to version 2.10.1
- Fixed test breakage induced by use of Z3 pagetemplates in Zope 2.10+.
- browser views: Added some zope.formlib based forms.
- testing: Added test layers for setting up ZCML.
- skins: Changed encoding of translated portal_status_messages. Now getBrowserCharset is used to play nice with Five forms. Customized setRedirect and getMainGlobals scripts have to be updated.
- Profiles: All profiles are now registered by ZCML.
- ZClasses: Removed unmaintained support for ZClasses. Marked the ‘initializeBases*’ methods as deprecated.
- Content: Added IFactory utilities for all content classes. They are now used by default instead of the old constructor methods.
- Content: All content classes are now registered by ZCML. ContentInit is still used to register oldstyle constructors.
- setup handlers: Removed support for CMF 1.5 CMFSetup profiles.
For a complete list of changes before version 2.1.0-alpha, see the HISTORY.txt file on the CMF-2.1 branch: http://svn.zope.org/CMF/branches/2.1/HISTORY.txt?view=auto