Topic product for the Zope Content Management Framework
- Products.CMFTopic Changelog
- 2.2.1 (2010-07-04)
- 2.2.0 (2010-01-04)
- 2.2.0-beta (2009-12-06)
- 2.2.0-alpha (2009-11-13)
- 2.1.2 (2008-09-13)
- 2.1.2-beta (2008-08-26)
- 2.1.1 (2008-01-06)
- 2.1.0 (2007-08-08)
- 2.1.0-beta2 (2007-07-12)
- 2.1.0-beta (2007-03-09)
- 2.1.0-alpha2 (2006-11-23)
- 2.1.0-alpha (2006-10-09)
- Earlier releases
This product declares a topic content type for the Zope Content Management Framework (CMF).
- Deal with deprecation warnings for Zope 2.13.
- no changes from version 2.2.0-beta
- no changes from version 2.2.0-alpha
Got rid of redundant icon related type info properties. (https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope-cmf/+bug/397795)
moved the Zope dependency to version 2.12.0b3dev
Cleaned up / normalized imports:
o Don’t import from Globals; instead, use real locations.
- o Make other imports use the actual source module, rather than an
intermediate (e.g., prefer importing ‘ClassSecurityInfo’ from ‘AccessControl.SecurityInfo’ rather than from ‘AccessControl’).
o Avoid relative imports, which will break in later versions of Python.
profiles: Added an add view expression to the Topic content type definition.
Topic GenericSetup definition: Add an icon URL expression to the Topic content type definition.
ZMI: Prevent users from creating content through the ZMI by hiding the entry for “CMFTopic Content”.
unit tests: Add a functional testing layer for CMFTopic, and use it.
Topic: ‘addTopic’ no longer sends add events.
interfaces: Removed deprecated oldstyle interfaces.
- no changes from 2.1.2-beta
- completed devolution from monolithic CMF package into its component products that are distributed as eggs from PyPI.
- no changes
- Testing: Derive test layers from ZopeLite layer if available.
- Fixed all componentregistry.xml files to use plain object paths and strip and slashes. GenericSetup does only support registering objects which are in the site root.
- moved the Zope dependency to version 2.10.4
- Remove antique usage of marker attributes in favor of interfaces, leaving BBB behind for places potentially affecting third-party code. (http://www.zope.org/Collectors/CMF/440)
- Add POST-only protections to security critical methods. http://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2007-0240)
- moved the Zope dependency to verson 2.10.2
- Tool lookup and registration is now done “the Zope 3 way” as utilities, see http://svn.zope.org/CMF/branches/2.1/docs/ToolsAreUtilities.stx?view=auto
- moved the Zope dependency to version 2.10.1
- Fixed test breakage induced by use of Z3 pagetemplates in Zope 2.10+.
- browser views: Added some zope.formlib based forms.
- testing: Added test layers for setting up ZCML.
- skins: Changed encoding of translated portal_status_messages. Now getBrowserCharset is used to play nice with Five forms. Customized setRedirect and getMainGlobals scripts have to be updated.
- Profiles: All profiles are now registered by ZCML.
- ZClasses: Removed unmaintained support for ZClasses. Marked the ‘initializeBases*’ methods as deprecated.
- Content: Added IFactory utilities for all content classes. They are now used by default instead of the old constructor methods.
- Content: All content classes are now registered by ZCML. ContentInit is still used to register oldstyle constructors.
- setup handlers: Removed support for CMF 1.5 CMFSetup profiles.
For a complete list of changes before version 2.1.0-alpha, see the HISTORY.txt file on the CMF-2.1 branch: http://svn.zope.org/CMF/branches/2.1/HISTORY.txt?view=auto