This product declares a topic content type for the
Zope Content Management Framework (CMF).
- Deal with deprecation warnings for Zope 2.13.
- no changes from version 2.2.0-beta
- no changes from version 2.2.0-alpha
Got rid of redundant icon related type info properties.
moved the Zope dependency to version 2.12.0b3dev
Cleaned up / normalized imports:
o Don’t import from Globals; instead, use real locations.
- o Make other imports use the actual source module, rather than an
intermediate (e.g., prefer importing ‘ClassSecurityInfo’ from
‘AccessControl.SecurityInfo’ rather than from ‘AccessControl’).
o Avoid relative imports, which will break in later versions of Python.
profiles: Added an add view expression to the Topic content type definition.
Topic GenericSetup definition: Add an icon URL expression to the Topic
content type definition.
ZMI: Prevent users from creating content through the ZMI by hiding the
entry for “CMFTopic Content”.
unit tests: Add a functional testing layer for CMFTopic, and use it.
Topic: ‘addTopic’ no longer sends add events.
interfaces: Removed deprecated oldstyle interfaces.
- no changes from 2.1.2-beta
- completed devolution from monolithic CMF package into its component
products that are distributed as eggs from PyPI.
- Testing: Derive test layers from ZopeLite layer if available.
- Fixed all componentregistry.xml files to use plain object paths and strip
and slashes. GenericSetup does only support registering objects which are
in the site root.
- moved the Zope dependency to version 2.10.1
- Fixed test breakage induced by use of Z3 pagetemplates in Zope 2.10+.
- browser views: Added some zope.formlib based forms.
- testing: Added test layers for setting up ZCML.
- skins: Changed encoding of translated portal_status_messages.
Now getBrowserCharset is used to play nice with Five forms. Customized
setRedirect and getMainGlobals scripts have to be updated.
- Profiles: All profiles are now registered by ZCML.
- ZClasses: Removed unmaintained support for ZClasses.
Marked the ‘initializeBases*’ methods as deprecated.
- Content: Added IFactory utilities for all content classes.
They are now used by default instead of the old constructor methods.
- Content: All content classes are now registered by ZCML.
ContentInit is still used to register oldstyle constructors.
- setup handlers: Removed support for CMF 1.5 CMFSetup profiles.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.