An iCalendar marshaller for Marshall
A simple calendar implementation for CMF/Plone, which does all sorts of really cool stuff. It is made to be modular and gives a great out-of-the-box experience.
- Import/Export of iCal events
- Hooks PUT_Factory so you can put events with DAV/FTP.
- NOTE: This works very well with Publishing feature
- with OSX’s iCal application.
- calendar_export is subscribable from iCal
- Reliably exports events for KOrganizer, iCal and Outlook
- There is a proper Calendar object which can store Events.
- Over 60 unit tests that cover almost all of the functionality REQUIRES: ZopeTestCase from http://sf.net/projects/collective
- All but the iCal parser is copyrighted by Enfold Systems, LLC. You can find more information at http://www.enfoldsystems.com/
- GPL, a LICENSE file should have accompanied this module. If not please contact the package maintainer.
- We used to have a modified copy of the iCal parser from the wonderful SchoolTool project - http://www.schooltool.org/ a big thanks goes out to Steve Alexander architect of SchoolTool and Marius Gedminas and all the highly evolved programmers at www.pov.lt.
- We now use the icalendar parser from Max M. http://codespeak.net/icalendar/
- We use the excellent dateutil module from Gustavo Niemeyer for calculating dates in the view classes. http://labix.org/python-dateutil
- Sidnei da Silva - Designer, Test Champion and Master of Laziness
- Josh LaPlace - Doing the View and Model legwork.
- Alan Runyan - Cheerleading.
- Zope Corporation for providing such a wonderful application server.
- Python Developers for making things so damn easy.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Products.Calendaring-0.5b1.tar.gz (39.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for Products.Calendaring-0.5b1.tar.gz