Compound- and Array-Field and -Widget for Archetypes
This Product includes CompoundField and ArrayField. Both are fields for use within Archetypes Products.
- field that itself consists of several sub-fields defined in an own Schema.
- field containing one field severals times.
It also provide basic widgets for both fields.
- Zope 2.9.5+, Zope 2.10.x
- Plone 2.5.+ or 3.0.+
- Archetypes 1.4.+ or 1.5.+
DocumentationPlease have a look at the doc-tests in docs directory and the model in model the directory.
- Phil Auersperg – idea, concept, model, code, tests, ArchGenXML integration;
Jens Klein – idea, concept; email@example.com
Sune Broendum Woeller – EnhancedArrayWidget; sune[AT]woeller.dk
Eric Brehault – validator; <firstname.lastname@example.org>
eduplone Open Source Business Network EEIG, Austria, 2005-2006 BlueDynamics Alliance, Austria, 2007-2008
This code was initially created for the ZUCCARO project. ZUCCARO (Zope-based Universally Configurable Classes for Academic Research Online) is a database framework for the Humanities developed by the Bibliotheca Hertziana, Max Planck Institute for Art History For further information: “zuccaro.biblhertz.it”:http://zuccaro.biblhertz.it/
German Free Software License (D-FSL) see “www.d-fsl.org”:http://www.d-fsl.org
This license conforms to the GNU General Public License and is adapted to the particular requirements of German and European law. It was inspired by the ‘Berlin Declaration on Open Access to Knowledge in the Sciences and Humanities’ which was signed by the ‘Max Planck Society for the Advancement of Science’.
- Improve UI of Widgets (contributions are welcome!)
- Handle different COMPOUND_FIELD_SEPERATORs in EnhancedArrayWidget (is it needed?)
- Fix bug with Arrays of Arrays (Do we want to support this at all?)