DCWorkflowGraph is a DCWorkflow graphic viewer now. It uses Graphviz.
DCWorkflowGraph is a DCWorkflow graphic viewer now. It uses Graphviz. I want to make it a graphic editor for DCWorkflow, just like what OpenFlowEditor does.
DCWorkflowGraph is at the collective: http://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/Products.DCWorkflowGraph
Product home: http://www.zope.org/Members/panjunyong/DCWorkflowGraph
Graphviz - http://www.graphviz.org
How to use it
Go to ZMI portal_workflow/your_workflow, there is a new tab called ‘graph’, click it and you will see the workflow graph!
version 0.3 for CPSWorkflow:
Most idea and codes comes from the following resources:
- “DCWorkflow dot graphs”:http://xiru.org/Members/xiru/weblog_storage/blog_79598
- “dot guide”:http://www.research.att.com/sw/tools/graphviz/dotguide.pdf
- “dot man page”:http://www.die.net/doc/linux/man/man1/dot.1.html
Convert product package to egg
- Alex Clark <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Fix incompatibility with Chameleon
- Fall-back to management_page_charset if there is no portal_properties.site_properties
0.4 - Release
- Add Spanish l10n [macagua]
- Add support for i18n [macagua]
- Use standard PATH environment for bin_search_path when we are under posix systems.
- Egg-i-fy [aclark]
0.3.1 - Release
- Better handling of non ascii chars
0.3 - Release
- take transitions without initial state into account
- deal with ‘remain in state’ transitions
- use transition title instead of action box name
0.2 - Release
0.1 - Initial release
- initial import, graphic view of DCWorkflow is provided only now