This product implements a simple FAQ content type.
Simple FAQ type
This product implements a simple FAQ content type. A FAQ is a simple folderish object which contains a list of questions and their answers. The default FAQ view can optionally start with a simple header listing all questions in the FAQ, which are linked to their answers.
This is a ‘re release’ to pypi to support existing installations/migration to Plone 4. This FAQ product might not represent state of the art Plone add-on development practices (Archetypes Inside(tm)), it’s just fixed so it continues to work with Plone 4.2.
Original version created by Amaze Solutions and Wichert Akkerman, version 1.6 made compatible for Plone 4.2/4.3 by Zest Software.
- Make release Plone 4.2/4.3 compatible and release to Pypi [vincentpsarga, fredvd]
- Added HISTORY.txt [piv]
- Made template work with Plone 3 views and inline editing [spliter]
- Made the properties not purging automatically what already exist in the site [lucie]
- Added Brazilian Portuguese translation [erico_andrei]
- Added message factory and i18ndude parsing script. Added Czech i18n [naro]
- Changed the conditions for the edit and translate actions. The ‘edit’ tab was not visible anymore, now it is again. [markvl]
- Added partial norwegian translation [mj, elvix]
- Removed useless imports [wichert]
- CMFCorePermissions has been dead for so long it does not even deserve BBB code [wichert]
- Added LinguaPlone support [markvl]
- Fix deprecated CMFCorePermissions import [markvl]
1.5 - July 24, 2007
- Imported the tarball of the latest release as trunk [witsch]
- Created a new home for FAQulator since the old repository doesn’t seem to exist anymore [witsch]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Products.FAQulator-1.6.zip (29.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|