Product for Foundation Members.
Written for the Plone Foundation, to allow people to sign up as members, and be approved by a membership committee.
Note: to use this, you must have the permissions defined in config.py assigned to people in your site. On plone.org, we also have Foundation Members only be addable to a single folder, to better manage the process.
1.2 - 05/12/2011
- Plone 4 compat [aclark]
1.1 - Dec 3, 2009
- Make FoundationMember implicitly addable
1.0 - Unreleased
- Added a specific add permission for more finer-grained control of where foundation members can be added. [MatthewWilkes]
1.0b1 - July 20, 2008
- Fixed country name listing. Corrected European country names to use their English spelling instead of a French one. [hannosch]
- Updated workflow to include the emeritus status and corresponding transitions as well as the renew workflow transition for approved members. [hannosch]
- Updated some docs and code due to changed import locations. [hannosch]
0.1 - March 25, 2006
- Initial version [joelburton]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Products.FoundationMember-1.2.zip (25.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for Products.FoundationMember-1.2.zip