Products.PFGVerkkomaksut provides verkkomaksut payment adapter to Products.PloneFormGen package.
How to Use
- Install the package from portal_quickinstaller.
- Content type called “Verkkomaksut Payment Adapter” can be added from FormFolder of PloneFormGen.
- Remember, you need to add fixed point field or selection field with required box checked first, so that payment adapter knows which field to use as price charge field.
- Viewlet Manager added.
- Tested with Plone-3.5.5 and Products.PloneFormGen-1.6.0.
- No longer support for Plone-2.5.x.
- Field security updated to ModifyPortalContent.
- id added to style verkkomaksut button.
- Bug, when ORDER_DESCRITION value is driven from text field, is fixed.
- Bug fix in price_fields method.
- ORDER_DESCRITION fixed for empty fields.
- ORDER_NUMBER increase fixed.
- ORDER_DESCRITION fixed.
- Made Products.GenericSetup aware.
- verkkomaksut-success template fixed.
- notify address changed to browser view.
- Now support thanks message with editor like kupu.
- Result display of multiselectin field is fixed.
- Added verkkomaksut-canceled page view. Cancelation message is now shown both in Plone-2.5.5 and Plone-3.1.7.
- ORDER_DESCRIPTION is now fetched from specified field values.
- Custome cancel message field is added.
- Added mailer function to the adapter.
- Initial release
- Tested with Products.PloneFormGen-1.2.7 on Plone-2.5.5 and Plone-3.1.7.
To install Products.PFGVerkkomaksut into the global Python environment (or a workingenv), using a traditional Zope 2 instance, you can do this:
When you’re reading this you have probably already run easy_install Products.PFGVerkkomaksut. Find out how to install setuptools (and EasyInstall) here: http://peak.telecommunity.com/DevCenter/EasyInstall
If you are using Zope 2.9 (not 2.10), get pythonproducts and install it via:
python setup.py install --home /path/to/instance
into your Zope instance.
Create a file called Products.PFGVerkkomaksut-configure.zcml in the /path/to/instance/etc/package-includes directory. The file should only contain this:
<include package="Products.PFGVerkkomaksut" />
Alternatively, if you are using zc.buildout and the plone.recipe.zope2instance recipe to manage your project, you can do this:
Add Products.PFGVerkkomaksut to the list of eggs to install, e.g.:[buildout]eggs =Products.PFGVerkkomaksut
Tell the plone.recipe.zope2instance recipe to install a ZCML slug:[instance]recipe = plone.recipe.zope2instancezcml =Products.PFGVerkkomaksut
Re-run buildout, e.g. with:$ ./bin/buildout
You can skip the ZCML slug if you are going to explicitly include the package from another package’s configure.zcml file.
Because its top level Python namespace package is called Products, this package can also be installed in Zope 2 as an old style Zope 2 Product.
For that, move (or symlink) the PFGVerkkomaksut folder of this project (Products.PFGVerkkomaksut/Products/PFGVerkkomaksut) into the Products directory of the Zope instance it has to be installed for, and restart the server.
You can also skip the ZCML slug if you install this package the Zope 2 Product way.
- Pekka Saari from the Finnish Association for Nature Conservation (Suomen Luonnonsuojeluliitto) who uses this package in their site: http://www.sll.fi