An alternative workflow (and optional Moderator role) for Ploneboard product
What is this?
This Plone product gives you a new set of Ploneboard workflows. The idea is to update the basic workflows to use also new Plone 3 style roles.
Be aware. Yes, we overwrite the basic Ploneaboad workflows, so you don’t need to perform additional operation (just “Manage Security Setting” inside ZMI).
Also some basic Ploneboard security settings has been changed. Forum inside private folders are no more accessible. No more “Anonymous” explicit view permissions!
Keeping Member, Manager and Reviewer role settings, the new workflows set add special permissions also to Reader and Contributor roles.
Here a general explanation:
- A Reader can access forum and discussions normally. The only difference from a Reader and a normal user is inside private boards (or when boards are put inside private folders). A Reader can’t see not-published comments.
- A Contributor can write inside a forum. Basic Ploneboard workflows manage only the Member or Owner role, so is not simple to make groups of users that can write inside forums and other not. In general, Contributors can write inside boards and forum not accessible to all members of the site.
- Reviewers now can delete and modify comments in all states [micecchi]
- Editors can add new forums [micecchi]
- Editors can modify ploneboard AT [micecchi]
- Editors can remove conversations [micecchi]
- Fixed moderated workflow for anonymous. Now they can request review comments [micecchi]
- Fixed moderated workflow for anonymous. Now they can add comments [micecchi]
- Added “Add Comment Attachment” permission to Anonymous for moderated and freeforall forums [micecchi]
- Removed GS profile dependency from Ploneboard. This make the product compatible with older versions of Ploneboard [keul]
- Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|Products.PloneboardModerationWorkflow-0.1.4.zip (29.6 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Feb 11, 2013|