Enables email subscription to Ploneboard posts
Products.PloneboardSubscription enables users to subscribe/unsubscribe to email notification to a Ploneboard forum or a particular conversation,
and has an option to automatically add as subscriber a member adding a comment to a conversation.
A “Subscribe/Unsubscribe” link is provided on the forum or conversation and if the user chooses to subscribe, any further comments made to the forum or conversation triggers an email.
The product creates a tool “portal_pbnotification” at the Plone site which contains some parameters that can be set:
- debug mode : if checked, mail is not sent but only logged !
- send interval : in seconds. The email contains modifications done during the last send interval.
- last sent : int time of the last send verification (not to be manually changed…)
- html mail format : must be checked if the email template contains html.
- mail template : the mail template can be plain text or html.
- The following special parts will be replaced:
- [PORTAL_TITLE] : by the portal title
- [URLS] : by the modified conversation urls
- [FORUMS] : by the modified conversation urls and the corresponding forum (only in html format)
- [COMMENTS] : by the modified conversation urls, the corresponding forum and the new comments (only in html format)
- auto_subscribe : if checked, each member adding a comment will be added in the conversation subscribers list.
- Added CREDITS [sureshvv]
- HTML format email broken [sureshvv]
- Fix manifest [sureshvv]
- Add manifest [sureshvv]
- Ability to List Subscribers of Forum and Conversations [sureshvv]
- Fix sending mail with the default mailer (SecureMailHost) [pbauer]
- Add german translations [pbauer]
- Allow styling of subscribe-link [pbauer]
- Replace only the 1st occurrance of portal path. Thanks to Tim Churches.
- Removed dependency on PasteScript. Seems to go on an infinite loop downloading PasteScript while install.
- Auto subscribe option : a user adding a comment will be added in the subscribers list for the corresponding conversation. (Stéphan Geulette)
- Html email option : the mail can be sent in html format (Stéphan Geulette)
- Email can contains different information levels (Stéphan Geulette)
- Bug fixes
- Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Products.PloneboardSubscription-0.9.zip (44.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for Products.PloneboardSubscription-0.9.zip