SSO Plugin for Zope 2 PAS and PlonePAS
This is a PAS Plugin which gets a variable from the request and uses it to authenticate to the other PAS plugins.
Tested and know to work with LDAPUserFolder
Add this egg in any Zope instance as you prefer.
pip or easy_install
With easy_install / setuptools:
$ easy_install Products.SharkbyteSSOPlugin
$ pip install Products.SharkbyteSSOPlugin
Your Zope app is supposed to be built with plone.recipe.zope2instance recipe. This sample says all:
[buildout] ... parts = instance ... ... [instance] recipe = plone.recipe.zope2instance ... eggs = ... Products.SharkbyteSSOPlugin ... ...
In your PAS or PlonePAS user folder
- Add a SharkbyteSSOPlugin from the drop down menu
- Click on the sbs-sso that has been created and tick the two plugins you want it to use.
- By default it uses the X_REMOTE_USER header, but if you want to change it, click on properties and change it.
- If you want it to work with other plugins, you’ll have to change the variable names the credentials use (ie: user_id).
Credits, copyright and license
Copyright (c), 2006-2010, Sharkbyte Studios Ltd
Licensed under the GPL.
Sharkbyte Studios Limited
- Eggification [glenfant]
- Fix authentication bug with unauthorized user [encolpe]
- Support for users with domain prefix like “domainuser” [encolpe]
- Optional challenge plugin that delegates to IIS [encolpe]
- Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|Products.SharkbyteSSOPlugin-0.6.0b1.tar.gz (15.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Nov 2, 2010|