Zope 2 views machinery for Silva 2
SilvaViews is a component that is used by Silva to attach old style views (implemented by directory views templates and python scripts) to objects.
It is no longer used in Silva 3.
The code for this extension can be found in Git: https://github.com/silvacms/Products.SilvaViews
- This is just a re-release of the previous version.
- If a directory is registered in the views system but no longer exist, just ignore it, don’t error.
- When looking for paths for a view for a content type, try to fallback to the default Five compatible path if the content type as nothing registred.
- Compatibility for silva.core.conf.utils.makeZMIFilter (formerly Products.Silva.utils.makeContainerFilter).
- Reformat documentation to release as an egg.
- Modified class registration for new Silva 2.1 product registration, using a zmi-add-list filter. SilvaViews will still function if Silva is not present
- The improvement in 0.10 created problems inside Silva itself. Reverted this to older situation.
- Changed way SilvaViews find the right view pages. There is now less chance an object in content space will have an id clash with a view.
- Initial public release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Products.SilvaViews-0.16.2.tar.gz (9.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for Products.SilvaViews-0.16.2.tar.gz