SimpleReference Content Type for RichDocument to enable Image/File referencing support
Products.SimpleReference is an addon for Products.RichDocument to enable Image/File referencing. Image/File referencing gives you the ability to leave Image/File data at one defined place in your Plone site and therefore you prevent having duplicate data for each RichDocument.
SimpleReference adds two new types “ImageReference” and “FileReference” and overrides the widget templates of Products.SimpleAttachment to add these References via kss enabled viewlet.
Overriding SA templates is done because you are now able to sort ImageAttachments and ImageReferences (or FileAttachments, FileReferences) in one place.
This Plone Addon was developed by Kombinat Media Gestalter GmbH.
For more information please visit our website. You can have a look into the source by browsing the svn repository.
- fix view permissions of reference_popup
- entering beta state
- documentation fixes
- fix introduction
- fix description
- fixed referencing of contents
- factored out Reference Content Types from Products.SimpleAttachment branch to this product. Took over the functionality developed in Products.SimpleAttachment/branches/referencable_content_support now you can install/uninstall this feature independently from SA. And you can upgrade your SA to 4.x blob support which you should do right now, if you haven’t yet!
- Initial release [petschki]
- Peter Mathis [petschki], Author