Smart color picker widget for Archetypes
SmartColorWidget is a user-friendly color picker widget for Archetypes. It allow quick and easy color selection from 3 different ways:
- HTML color value
- Color table and lightness bar slider
- Hue/Lightness/Saturation fields
A demo type is included. Set INSTALL_DEMO_TYPES` = 1 in config.py` to enable it.
- Plone 4.0 (for Plone 3.x, use 1.1.x releases)
- read docs/Install to install the package in your zope instance using buildout or easy_install
- Install the skin in your Plone Site with the Quickinstaller tool
In your custom Archetype, add:
from Products.SmartColorWidget.Widget import SmartColorWidget
Use it like a regular field/widget in your Type’s Schema. Example:
StringField('color', default='#00FFFF', searchable=0, required=0, widget=SmartColorWidget( label='Color', ) ),
This product was built by Pierre Gayvallet.
EasyRGB, for the colors transformation formulas.
Roland Fasching for the widget idea from ATColorPickerWidget.
- Added uninstall step [keul]
- Widget were restoring the field default on failed form validation [keul]
- Widget labels are now translable [keul]
- Added italian stranslation [keul]
- Fix the imports for Plone 4.3 [mpeeters]
- Avoid warnings under Plone 4.0+ [thomasdesvenain]
- Fix malformed HTML entities. [kdeldycke] 2010-04-14
- preserve and can restore ‘transparent’ css color
- edit macro template is simplified
- some js fixes :
- resolve problems with css colors,
- translate rgb colors,
- translate 3 digits only hexa color.
- Removing included jQuery. We use the jQuery that ships with Plone
- Removing CMF skins layer. All’s going to browser resources.
- Upgrade step
- css colors (white, red, black …) are changed in hexadecimal colors at first field edition
- product is packaged for buildout and easy_install
- added configure.zcml and profile installation
- Fixed CMFPermissions import for CMF 2.0 / Plone 3 (zegor)
- Renamed jquery.js to jquery-1.1.2.js to avoid potential problems with other products versions of jquery
- Initial release