Append an Introspection tab to an object's management tabs.
Products.ZMIntrospection appends an Introspection tab to an object’s management tabs in the ZMI, which shows various information about the object such as it’s attributes etc.
It is written by Stefane Fermigier, Nuxeo.
- Also introspect OOBTree and OIBTree objects (e.g. __annotations__) [avoinea]
- Made into a distutils package, and released on PyPI. [lregebro]
- [packaging] bundleman svn property
- Add navigation into an object’s attributes.
- Added a needed security check.
- first packaging
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Products.ZMIntrospection-0.3.1.zip (9.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for Products.ZMIntrospection-0.3.1.zip