get live-data from mvg-live.de
Python-Library to get live-data from mvg-live.de - yet another workaround the official, non-released API….
## MVGLive.getlivedata() Retrieve the next departures from mvg-live.de
- station (Required): Name of the stop or station. Visit [the MVG live web site](http://www.mvg-live.de) to find valid names.
- timeoffset (Optional): Do not display connections departing sooner than this number of minutes (defaults to 0). Useful if you are a couple of minutes away from the stop.
- entries (Optional): Number of entries to retrieve (defaults to 10).
- ubahn (Optional): If ‘False’, do not display U-Bahn (subway) departures
- tram (Optional): If ‘False’, do not display tram departures
- bus (Optional): If ‘False’, do not display bus departures
- sbahn (Optional): If ‘False’, do not display S-Bahn (suburban train) departures
## MVGLive.getdisruptiondata() Retrieve current disruptions/status messages from mvg-live.de. Returns headline and description of disruption.
Please note, that this call will execute another API-request and might cause problems with rate-limits imposed by the webservice.
For a saver way, please use [RSS-feed](http://www.mvg-mobil.de/Tickerrss/CreateRssClass) that is also provided by the MVG. You can find a sample implementation [here](https://github.com/muccc/anzeigr/blob/master/current_nodes/mvgdefas/ticker/getmvgticker.py)