Reverse your Servers Configuration
Welcome to Pysa project page
Pysa is a configuration reverse engineering software, which is aimed to help anyone who wants to replicate an existing computer configuration - and not simply clone the entire machine. It can be used to migrate configurations from one computer to another (including physical machines to virtual Clouds), backup existing configurations, or for any other migration purpose.
Pysa has been designed for UNIX Operating Systems. However, only Linux based distributions are supported for now (tested on Ubuntu, Debian, Cent OS, RedHat and Amazon Linux latest and LTS versions). More will come later.
There are two ways to install Pysa: using the sources files or using the PyPI packages repository.
Using PyPI (recommended)
- Ensure pip is setup on your computer (you can alternatively use other PyPI managers, like easy_install)
- Setup Pysa in its latest version pip install pysa
- Run Pysa (see documentation)
- Clone this git repo git clone https://github.com/MadeiraCloud/pysa.git
- Run Pysa (pysa.py - see documentation)
You can access the documentation at http://madeira-cloud-pysa-document.readthedocs.org/en/latest/
Support or Contact
Having trouble, remarks or suggestions about Pysa? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you sort it out.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.