Python Xen bindings using bits of libxc and libxs
A library which uses bits of the libxc and libxs Python bindings to provide basic administration and introspection of Xen domains.
Tasks covered by this library presently include:
- Getting a list of Domain objects.
- Getting status on Domain objects.
- Shutting down, Destroying and Restarting Domain objects.
- Pausing and unpausing Domain objects.
- Getting statistics (like xentop) for Domain objects.
Creation may be covered later, but it seems unnecessary.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Python-Xen-0.0.3.tar.gz (3.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|