Python Xen bindings using bits of libxc and libxs
A library which uses bits of the libxc and libxs Python bindings to provide basic administration and introspection of Xen domains.
Tasks covered by this library presently include:
- Getting a list of Domain objects.
- Getting status on Domain objects.
- Shutting down, Destroying and Restarting Domain objects.
- Pausing and unpausing Domain objects.
- Getting statistics (like xentop) for Domain objects.
Creation may be covered later, but it seems unnecessary.