A tool to make handling ReStructured Text easier.
Project DescriptionRelease History Download Files
RIP is a library aimed at simplifying the usage of ReStructured Text for publishing content on the web. As such, it operates under the following restrictions:
- Only HTML output is produced.
- Only produces output for input received, i.e. does not produce full document output.
- Basic output rendering.
- Configurability for all sane options.
- Extensible architecture for including more directives/roles.
- Code Highlighting with Pygments.
- LaTeX rendering of mathematical formulae.
- URL Prefixing for resources.
- Command line runner interface.