Money, currencies and exchange rates library.
Library for dealing with money and currency conversion in Python. It provides tools for storing currencies and exchange rates, converting from one currency to another and fetching exchange rates from different services.
- Money manipulation.
- Money currencies conversion.
- Currency manipulation.
- Currency storage.
- Exchange Rate manipulation.
- Exchange rate fetching and storage.
To install rockefeller, simply:
$ pip install rockefeller
Or, directly from the main repository:
$ pip install -e git+http://github.com/anler/Rockefeller.git#egg=Rockefeller
See project’s website for more information.
1.2.2 (Wed 27 Nov 2013 06:30:49 PM CET)
- Fixing repo url in setup.py
1.2.1 (Wed 27 Nov 2013 06:13:27 PM CET)
- Updating README to point to new repo url
1.2.0 (Sun 20 Oct 2013 01:01:25 AM CEST)
- Python 3.3 compatibility
- Continuous integration with Tox
- Money object support for divmod built-in function
- New money property: rounded_amount and rockefeller.round_amount function
1.1.0 (Fri Apr 12 16:26:02 CEST 2013)
- Raising a ExchangeError exception if converting money from one currency to another fails. Before was just returning None
1.0.0 (Fri Mar 30 03:19:23 CEST 2013)
- First version!