Cross platform MySQL management tools aimed at both developers and system administrators
SQLAntaresia is a cross platform MySQL management tool aimed at both developers and system administrators with a simple user interface.
The application should work reasonably well on all the platforms where the dependencies can be satisfied (Linux, *BSD, OSX, Windows, …), but at this point has only been tested on Linux operating systems and Windows XP 32bit.
The code is hosted on github
git clone git://github.com/mtorromeo/sqlantaresia.git
SQLAntaresia is a python 2.6+ application and it also depends upon the following external libraries:
- PyQt4 (4.6+)
- PyCrypto (For unix only)
Before using this applications the Qt forms and icon resources must be compiled. There is a unix shell script in the root of the distribution package named build.sh that takes care of this process:
cd [SOURCE FOLDER] sh build.sh bin/sqlantaresia
- Add option to hide the idle processes on recent mysql versions
- Close tabs with CTRL+W
- Fixed query icon in new query tab
- Fixed process list in older mysql versions
- FIX: Do not hide the client hostname
- Fixed process list from information_schema query on standard mysql
- Allow multiple connections to different servers at the same time
- New process list view
- List of indexes displayed in the table structure view
- Reorganized application layout
- Allow to specify the ssh port to connect to for the tunnel
- Refresh database/table list action
- Sortable columns in data view
- Display query execution time
- Implemented a ssh keepalive packet to avoid network timeouts
- Save/Restore main windows geometry
- Close tab with middle click
- Several bugs fixed
- Implemented query limit in the data tab (default: 1000)
- Local port auto selection of the SSH tunnel (when local port = 0)
- Better database error handling and reporting
- Secured random number generator in SSH tunnels
Copyright (c) 2009-2012 Massimiliano Torromeo
SQLAntaresia is free software released under the terms of the MIT license.
See the LICENSE file provided with the source distribution for full details.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size SQLAntaresia-0.4.2.tar.gz (82.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|