A TV series browser and tracker application.
SeriesMarker is a tool that lets you keep track of watched episodes of your favorite TV|nbsp|series. It is inspired by Series Watcher, which has been discontinued by its original author, Corentin Chary (iksaif). SeriesMarker is a complete re-implementation in Python.
SeriesMarker is licensed under the GNU GPL version 3.
Got curious? SeriesMarker is a cross-platform application. Installer for released versions are available for various operating systems; you can Download them from SourceForge.
Help and Support
See the Documentation for install instructions and the user guide. If no installer is available for your platform, it also describes how to build SeriesMarker from source. Furthermore, there is a Forum if you would like to discuss a topic in public and a Wiki for collaboration.
If you have found a bug, please check the Issue Tracker and file a report.
If you like to keep up to date, project news will be announced at the SourceForge Blog.
You can contact me by email at email@example.com.
Version 0.1.0 (2016-01-08)
- Added batch-marking of series / seasons via context menu.
- Added intelligent sorting by progress.
- Added a splash screen to display progress during start-up.
- Fixed season sorting (by number instead of alphanumerical sort).
Version 0.0.3 (2013-08-18)
The project has moved; check out the new SeriesMarker Project Site.
- Installer for OS X are available for Download.
- The setup script can now be used to create distributable binaries on OS X.
- The documentation now includes install and build instructions.
Version 0.0.2 (2013-08-07)
- Users of Microsoft Windows can now utilize an all-in-one binary installer.
- The Documentation is now online and should provide some initial help.
- The setup script now uses setuptools, which should make it easier to resolve the package dependencies.