Solgema.FlowView eases the use of jquerytool tabs, panes, scrollable, navigator. The FlowView will take items in a folder or a collection and display them as panes, scrollable, …
Go to a folder or a collection and sets the Display to FlowView. A new tab will appear with the flowview settings. You will be able to specify the transition effet, duration, etc.
Should work with both Plone 4 and Plone 5.
Changelog for Solgema.FlowView
- Add extra current class to standard tabs (fade, …)
- remove allowAnonymousShowAbout
- Remove the automatic marker for IFlowViewMarker as it causes CSRF protection issues
- Remove IFlowViewMarkerDX not used.
- Added uninstall profile for Plone 5
- Use plone.app.contenttypes’ FolderView as base for FlowView view as we use “folder_listing” in the template.
- Fix getting portal catalog on brain item, use getSiteUI instead
- Fix errors when Martronic.ContentImageExtend is not installed
- 1.0.3 : Fix Plone5 collection. added field for navigation buttons custom class
- 1.0.2 : Fix missing file in dx directory (Plone 5 Dexterity) [fmoret]
- 1.0.1 : Python version
Solgema.FlowView - 0.1 Unreleased
- Initial package structure. [zopeskel]