Spitter is a microblogging web app written using the pyramid web framework
Spitter provides a web-based mechanism for updating status messages as well as following other users. The primary main page (when logged in) displays all status messages by all users that are being followed by the current user.
In other words, Spitter is a Twitter clone.
0.4 - Dec 18, 2012
- Updated for bitbucket setup
0.3 - Dec 1, 2010
- Changed arguments accepted for the ‘runserver’ command
- Added transaction support via repoze.tm2/zope.sqlalchemy
- Ordering of spits are now done by creation in descending order
0.2.1 - Nov 25, 2010
- Removed use of python2.7’s OrderedDict (must run on python2.6)
0.2 - Nov 25, 2010
- Added many tests
- Added ability to follow/unfollow users
- Improved UI
0.1 - Nov 23, 2010
- Initial version
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Spitter-0.4.tar.gz (8.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|