Stone-Age HTML Filter: prepare documents for e-mail distribution
This package prepares an HTML document for sending by email. The most common usecase is to find all inline CSS declarations which are directly written to the HTML tags.
See stoneagehtml.py for more information.
- Missing ‘docs’ directory added. Fixes broken egg. [thet]
- Updates regarding various changes in cssutils API [thet]
- If styles_in_tags enabled, remove the inline style tags instead of emptying them. [thet]
- Workaround for cssutils bug: http://code.google.com/p/cssutils/issues/detail?id=39 Reassigning of a cssRule to a cssSheet doesn’t work in python2.6 because cssutils tries to reassign the append and extend methods to a native python list. [thet]
- Allow wildcard css selectors [thet]
- Set more compactifying cssutils preferences [thet]
- Avoid 1 letter variable names because they cause troubles in pdb [thet]
- Initial releases [mborch]