SwampDragon is a powerful platform making it easy to build real time web applications, combining the power of Django and Tornado
Build real-time web applications with Django.
- Real-time data
- Self publishing model
- Make use of the wonderful features of Django
- Serializers handling Django models
- Customisable field serializers
- Routers that are easy to understand
- Angular JS support
- Query style data subscriptions
- Easy to implement in existing Django projects
SwampDragon makes use of Djangos wonderful ORM, Tornados excellent websocket support (with fallback. Tested in IE7), and Redis blazing speed.
Installation: pip install swampdragon
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|SwampDragon-0.4.2.2.tar.gz (133.5 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||May 13, 2015|
|SwampDragon-0.4.2.2.zip (182.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||May 13, 2015|