A Page Publishing System that uses PyTin and Jinja2.
- Pages are written in the flexible reStructuredText format.
- Pages can be hierarchically nested.
- A flexible navbar generator can dynamically hide and show navigation bars.
- Uses the ultra-powerful Jinja2 templating system.
- The PyTin framework lets you store the code in one place while keeping a short initialization script on your server, while still letting you keep SPP itself in your CGI-bin if you want to.
- All filesystem-based: no database needed to store pages.
Be sure to read README.txt for all the essential documentation!