open web multimedia e-learning platform
- User management and registration
- School data model (trainings, courses, course types, professors, etc…)
- Video and audio LIVE conferencing (with TeleCaster devices)
- Media streaming and document management of various types
- Live chat room auto-creation for every conference created
- Embedded messaging system
- Media analyzing and indexing (thanks to Telemeta)
keywords: social e-learning, live conferencing, hypermedia private access
- First release! see the features ;)
Teleforma is exclusively based on open-source modules.
The best way to get in run and test is to install it in a virtualenv with pip:
sudo apt-get install python-pip python-gst0.10 sudo pip install virtualenv virtualenv --system-site-packages teleforma bin/pip install teleforma
Bugs and feedback
You are welcome to freely use this application in accordance with its licence. If you find some bugs, PLEASE leave a ticket on this page:
You can also leave a ticket to request some new interesting features for the next versions. And even if Telemeta suits you, please give us some feedback !
Homepage : https://github.com/yomguy/teleforma
E-mail : Guillaume Pellerin <email@example.com>
Twitter : http://twitter.com/parisson_studio
Google+ : +Parisson
You are welcome to participate to the development of the TeleForma project.
To get the lastest development version, you need git and run:
git clone git://github.com/yomguy/teleforma.git
CeCILL v2, compatible with GPL v2 (see LICENSE)