A BlazeWeb component with template themes
TemplatingBWC is a component for BlazeWeb applications. Its main purpose is to provide a customizable yet generic template appropriate for back-end, control-panel, or similiar use-oriented web applications.
Questions & Comments
Please visit: http://groups.google.com/group/blazelibs
The code stays pretty stable, but the API may change in the future.
The TemplatingBWC tip is installable via easy_install with easy_install TemplatingBWC==dev.
0.4.0 released 2016-11-29
- Add support for Python 3 (3.4 and 3.5)
- Set up continuous integration testing on CircleCI and AppVeyor
- Test coverage is on CodeCov
0.3.1 released 2014-09-18
- BC break: updated jQuery to latest 1.x version (1.11.1)
- updates related to jQuery: jQuery-UI, Superfish, HoverIntent
- jQuery-UI css now monolithic, jquery_ui_links macro deprecated
- Select2 updated to 3.5.1
- removed webgrid-specific CSS (relevant styles are in webgrid)
- updated image-link text-indents which would be problematic for wide displays
0.3.0 released 2014-08-20
- adding Select2 UI element
- updating jquery libs while maintaining compatibility with older UI elements such as Multiselect
- add “head_end” to admin template for easily adding tags to end of HTML head
0.2.1/2 released 2014-07-14
- fixed submit button left margin on admin template forms. Was 110px but needed to be 160px to match the label + margin.
- add css to make cancel buttons look like a link
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size TemplatingBWC-0.4.0.tar.gz (212.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|