Adds drag-and-drop reordering to admin panel enum lists.
This plugin adds several usability improvements for working with enumerated lists on the Trac administration pages (Priorities, Resolutions, Severities and Ticket Types).
- Dynamic row re-ordering by drag-and drop.
- Select elements for row re-ordering can optionally be hidden.
- Remove selected items button is not enabled until at least one item is selected.
- Apply changes button is not active until a change has been made.
- Addition of a Revert changes button.
- Warning when leaving a page with unsaved changes.
The functionality of this plugin is being integrated into Trac for the 1.2 release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size TracAdminEnumListPlugin-2.0.tar.gz (104.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for TracAdminEnumListPlugin-2.0.tar.gz