A Trac plugin for project statistics
The TracStats project is a plugin for the [trac](https://trac.edgewall.org/) project management tool.
The TracStats plugin adds a “Stats” tab to the trac project. Underneath this tab can be found statistics about changesets, wiki pages, and tickets.
Some features include:
- Recent activity (last 30 days) showing top 10 developers, projects, and paths within the repository.
- Detailed statistics of source code development:
- Total files by time
- Commits by time, author, month, day of week, hour of day
- Recent commits
- Activity by time, author, project, filetype, change type
- Most active paths, files
- Commit cloud (built from checkin comments)
- Detailed statistics of Trac wiki pages:
- Total pages by time
- Edits by author
- Latest wiki pages changed
- Most active wiki pages
- Largest wiki pages
- Detailed statistics of Trac tickets:
- Open tickets by time
- Tickets by author, component
- Most active tickets
- Oldest open tickets
- Latest tickets reported, changed
- Drill down by author or path within the repository for more information.
The TracStats plugin supports Trac installations with SQLite, MySQL, and PostgreSQL database backends.
The TracStats plugin has been tested with Subversion, Mercurial, and Git version control systems.
The TracStats plugin can be installed using standard:
` $ pip install tracstats `
Or, grab the sources and build using:
` $ python setup.py install `
It is configured in the trac.ini file by enabling and configuring:
`ini [components] tracstats.* = enabled `
The STATS_VIEW permission is used to control access to the statistics pages.
In addition, an optional “project root” within your repository can be configured as the base for all projects and source code statistics:
`ini [stats] root = path/to/projects `
If you use Git (i.e. the GitPlugin for Trac) and are not able to see any of the code statistics, you likely need to configure it to cache the repository to make it work:
`ini [git] cached_repository = true persistent_cache = true `
You might need to run trac-admin <project-env> repository resync <reponame> after the change.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size TracStats-0.6.1.tar.gz (137.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|