UPnP Device and Service analyzer
UPnP-Inspector is an UPnP Device and Service analyzer, based on the Coherence DLNA/UPnP framework.
Loosely modeled after the Intel UPnP Device Spy and the UPnP Test Tool.
- inspect UPnP devices, services, actions and state-variables
- invoke actions on any service
- extract UPnP device- and service-description xml-files
- follow and analyze events
- interact with well-known devices * browse the ContentDirectory of an UPnP A/V MediaServer and inspect its containers and items * control an UPnP A/V MediaRenderer
This 0.2.2 - Let the Sunshine In - release includes
- a control-window for UPnP A/V MediaRenderers
- Drag ‘n Drop functionality from the MediaServer Browse window to the MediaRenderer control
- a ‘Rediscover Devices’ menu item
- a ‘Refreshing Container’ context menu item and an overall refresh upon closing the MediaServer Browse window
- support for dlna-playcontainer URIs
- displaying all elements from a DIDLLite fragment