VHCreator created to manage virtual hosts. For now you can add virtual host with one simply act like:
$vhcreator <servername> <directory> -ho -cf /etc/apache2/sites-available/000-default.conf
In addition , you can use this options.
- -h HELP
- -cf This define your server virtual hosts configuration file path to add virtual host. In first use you have to define it then it will be used on other sessions.
- -ho With this option , you can add given <servername> to operating system hosts file
- -r Git repository url to clone given directory
- -f Foldername define which folder will use on cloning.
- Added hosts could be deleted with given alias.
- User can clone a git repository to given directory.
- Uğur Soğukpınar
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size VHCreator-0.2.0.tar.gz (16.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|