A CGI program to manage 'Billboards' where documents can beposted (and edited and removed) through a simple WEB interface.
WB, the Web Billboard is a CGI program which can be used to manage “billboards”, i.e.: pages where documents can be posted (and edited, and removed) in a simple way, without the need to know HTML or how to manage a web site. In this respect it may be considered a very simple form of Content Management System which, in turn, is very simple to install and configure.
Look for documentation in:
- about.html: a brief review of WB functionalities.
- installation.html: step-by-step installation procedure.
- config.html: directions on how to create your own document repositories.
- usage.html: a short description on how to use WB (i.e.: how to add and modify
- documents to your repository).
- copyright.html: copyright note and disclaimer.
- wbfaq.html: questions and answers (very short, for the moment).
If you find WB useful send me a note at: firstname.lastname@example.org