A10 Networks ACOS Python SDK
# A10 Networks Python Client SDK
A10 github repos:
- [a10sdk-python](https://github.com/a10networks/a10sdk-python) - Full featured AxAPI client.
- [acos-client](https://github.com/a10networks/acos-client) - Alternate AxAPI client.
In order to get a session ID for continued use we need to create a DeviceProxy object. The DeviceProxy class requires the hostname/IP, port, username, and password.
`python from a10sdk.common.device_proxy import DeviceProxy dp = DeviceProxy(host="10.48.5.181", port=443, username="admin", password="a10") `
#### Example setting up an SLB:
To utilize the sdk you must import the modules for the objects you would like to manage.
`python from a10sdk.core.slb.slb_virtual_server import VirtualServer vs = VirtualServer(name='s1', ip_address="184.108.40.206", DeviceProxy=dp) vs.create() `
- Fork it ( http://github.com/a10networks/a10sdk-python/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am ‘Add some feature’)
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request