FPGA application provisioning utility
AccelPy is an FPGA accelerated applications provisioning utility.
The aim of this utility is to provision the cloud or on-prem infrastructure and configures it to run the application. The utility is based on the powerful industry approved tools Ansible, Terraform, & Packer. This allows the utility to support a very wide variety of cloud of on-prem providers and support an to be very configurable.
- Provision in the multi-Cloud
- Provision an immutable infrastructure
- Don’t care about the FPGA requirements
- Configure and scale as you need
- Protect your FPGA application
- Containerize your application
- Run without configuration
- Use and integrate it easily
- Deploy application on secure host that follow DevOps good practices
- Use it as you want
Get more information on our documentation!
- Linux (but may also work on any other Unix based OS).
- Python 3.6 or greater
The installation is performed using Pip :
pip3 install accelpy
Ansible and all required Python packages are installed automatically by Pip.
Please consult license
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size accelpy-1.0.0b26-py3-none-any.whl (55.4 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for accelpy-1.0.0b26-py3-none-any.whl