software tools for building and maintaining own gnu+linux distro
Software For Building and Maintaining Own GNU/Linux distribution
- building software packages from tarrballs * multihost package buildings supported * multilib package buildings supported
- installing and uninstalling packages
- searching for and deletion of garbage among system files
- some sort of tools for creating distributions
some packages from my GitHub page are required. also You’ll need BottlePy, CherryPy, Mako, SQLAlchemy, lxml and some other stuff. GUI elements requires Gtk+3 and PyGObject.
aipsetup is written (and oriented) on system with Python 3.5
- GitHub page is here:
- Some slack distribution packages are here:
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size aipsetup-3.4.3.tar.gz (378.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|