Alarmhandling for HMI software
This package provides an AlarmServer class which is able to handle alarms. It is intended for HMI software where alarm handling is often necessary.
- The following features are provided:
- defining alarms with numbers and alarm texts
- alarms are handled and identified by their alarm number
- alarms can come and leave
- alarms can be acknowledged and cleared by the user
In addition to the basic AlarmServer class there is an AlarmServerModel class which implements the model/view pattern used by the Qt framework. So this class can be used as a model for QTableView or QListView.