Aldryn People publishes profile pages for people in your organisation including team members, collaborators, partners, clients, and so on, including photographs and address information.
Aldryn People allows you to:
- add people and groups of people to your website
- display them on CMS pages
- download vCards
Please see the Aldryn People documentation, which includes information on installation and getting started.
It also contains documentation for content editors and end-users.
Aldryn People is a an open-source project. We’ll be delighted to receive your feedback in the form of issues and pull requests. Before submitting your pull request, please review our guidelines for Aldryn Addons.
- django CMS 3.0.12 or later
- Django 1.6.9 or later (currently tested with 1.6.x, 1.7.x and 1.8.x)
- Python 2.6 or 2.7 (at present we are held back with a dependency that is incompatible with Python 3)
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|aldryn_people-1.2.2-py2-none-any.whl (145.9 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||2.7||Wheel||Sep 5, 2016|
|aldryn-people-1.2.2.tar.gz (52.3 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Sep 5, 2016|