Alexandria is a a DNS management solution that allows you to easily manage your zone files using a simple to use web interface.
- Wait for this package to be available on PyPi…
Getting the application set up locally:
- Change directory to this project
- Create virtualenv for Project in $venv
- $venv/bin/pip install -e .
- $venv/bin/initialize_alexandria_db config/development.ini
- $venv/bin/pserve config/development.ini
For submitting patches back to the project:
- Create a new branch for the feature/topic from master
- Hack away
- Submit a pull request