Makes it possible to export custom folder contents (from portal_skins/custom and portal_view_customizations) to filesystem
This package adds a new tab to portal_skins/custom folder named “FS-Export”. Using this tab you can export all scripts and other stuff you have customized with one click to the filesystem. Now also with support for portal_view_customizations folder.
Even in times of views, content providers and viewlets there are cases where you have stuff in custom folder and struggle with exporting it to the filesystem.
- Extend your buildout with anthill.customexport
- Make sure your instance knows about it (eggs=, zcml=)
- Rerun buildout
- Go to portal_skins/custom and then click on the new tab
Plone 2.5.x and 3.x
0.3 - 2010-11-30
- Fixed exporter for Plone 4 environments [spamsch]
0.2 - 2009-09-01
- Fixed code to make export from portal_view_customiztions possible [spamsch]
0.1 - 2009-08-14
- Initial release after repackaging