An Archetypes field that manages local roles. It can be used to assign
specific local roles through the edit form.
An example field definition
... role = 'Owner',
... widget = SelectionWidget(
... label = 'Responsible',
The available parameters are:
- 'role': the managed role that will be assigned to users;
- 'target_expression': An expression returning the target object
where local roles should be assigned. If None (default), context
will be used as target.
- 'allow_protected_roles': Allow the user to change protected
roles for himself. Default is False.
- 'protected_roles': Roles that a user shouldn't be able to
change for himself, if 'allow_protected_roles' is True.
Default is ('Manager', 'Owner').
- 'filter_groups': Filter users/groups by group. If None, no
filter is made. Only used if vocabulary is None and so the
default vocabulary is used.
- 'principals': Possible values are 'users' (default), 'groups'
and 'all'. Only used if 'vocabulary' is None and so the default
vocabulary is used.
Read archetypes/rolefield/tests/rolefield.text for more details.
Add archetypes.rolefield to your buildout configuration. Install the
product in Plone through the Add-on products control panel.
Ricardo Alves <rsa at eurotux dot com>
Eurotux Development Team <udp at eurotux dot com>
0.1 - a1
- First working version with tests.
- Initial import
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.