CLI script to get videos from Arte plus 7 using their URL
ArtePlus7 is a python script aimed at downloading the mp4 videos from ArtePlus7 using their url.
It’s based on BeautifulSoup4.
The following commands will return the videos urls found
# The page dedicated to the video ./arte_plus_7.py -u http://www.arte.tv/guide/fr/034049-007/karambolage # Direct access to some pre-stored programs ./arte_plus_7.py -p tracks
To actually download the video, add a --qualiy <QUAL> for the one you want from the list
# Download 'tracks' with selected quality ./arte_plus_7.py -p tracks --quality <MQ|HQ|EQ|SQ>
2.2.1 - 2.2.2 - 2.2.3: Updates for Pypi
- 2.2.3: convert README to reStructuredText
- 2.2.3: add a changelog in CHANGELOG.rst
- 2.2.3: add CHANGELOG.rst to long_description
- 2.2.2: fixes issues while releasing previous version on pypi
- 2.2.1: changes for pypi
2.2.0: Update to the new search results
- Fix search handling
- Improve ‘program’ to exclude not matching included search results
- Add a ‘–version’ option
- Remove unused ‘–keep-artifacts’ option
- Pylint/pep8 cleanup
- tox.ini: update to fail on pylint/pep8 errors.
2.1.0: New ArtePlus7 search handling
- Handle new way of presenting search results
- Fix num-progs for -1 to use all entries
- Nicely handle some errors and add debug logging
2.0.0: New ArtePlus7 site and new options
- Adapt to new ArtePlus7 interface, main JSON has been removed and now a search page should be parsed to get search results
- Allow downloading multiple videos
- Add a --search option to search using arte search engine
- Add also a --verbose option
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size arte_plus7-2.2.4.tar.gz (6.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|