flask API projects helper
Atilla (the API Utilities Library) contains a number of useful functions that are common between flask projects for HTTP API applications. This includes types, validators, functions for creating applications, etc. This library will make setting up new projects a lot faster.
pip install atilla
Detailed python API you can find in the documentation.
If you have questions, bug reports, suggestions, etc. please create an issue on the GitHub project page.
- Fix vnd_error_response returning a Response with wrong Response.headers type (youtux)
- Require flask version < 0.11, otherwise atilla won’t work.
- Make a test pass also with the latest halogen version
- accept remote address as host name if not passed by config (bubenkoff)
- handle unauthorized requests correctly (bubenkoff)
- correctly handle exception message (bubenkoff)
- python3 support fixes (bubenkoff)
- Initial public release (bubenkoff)
- Use flask-cache for request rate logging (bubenkoff)
- Add well-defined configuration defaults (bubenkoff)
- Code readability improvements (bubenkoff)
- Better test coverage (bubenkoff)
- Amended the previous fix and made the status code for commits configurable (hvdklauw)
- Fixed transaction only being committed on 200 OK responses (olegpidsadnyi, hvdklauw)
- Wider catch of werkzeug exceptions for halogen URI type deserialization (bubenkoff)
- Correctly handle deserialization errors in atilla.ext.halogen.types.URI (bubenkoff)
- Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.